½ cup honey
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup Itworks! Virgin Coconut Oil
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
5 cups rolled oats
4 cups nuts (any combination of sliced almonds, chopped walnuts, cashews and etc.)
1 cup of dried fruit (raisins, cherries and etc.)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two large rimmed cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- In a large bowl, toss together the rolled oats and nuts. Don't add the fruit yet! You'll add that after you've baked the granola. (The dried fruit is added after it’s baked).
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the honey, brown sugar, and ItWorks! Virgin Coconut Oil. Stir the mixture occasionally until all ingredients are fairly well combined. Add the cinnamon and/or vanilla extract if using.
- Pour the honey/oil mixture over the grain/nut mixture, and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread granola on cookie sheets and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until the granola turns golden brown.
- Let it cool, then toss in the dried fruit.
- Store in an airtight container (it should keep for up to a month at room temperature).