80g glass noodle
1 red pepper flesh
50g spinach leaves
1 medium size onion
1 tablespoon ItWork! Virgin Coconut Oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon salt
- Put the glass noodle in a bowl and pour warm water on it. Leave it for 5minute. Drain the water and after that soak it with cold water.
- Cut carrot and cucumber into strips (you also can grate it to get a very fine carrot and cucumber).
- Cut the pepper flesh into strips approximately 4 cm long.
- Cut the onion into thinly slice.
- Put the spinach leaves into a sieve and pour boiling water over them, then rinse in cold water and drain.
- Mix the glass noodle with cucumber, carrot, spinach leaves and red pepper. Mix together the Virgin Coconut Oil, soy sauce and lemon juice and pour it on the mixed glass noodle salad and mix it well. Serve it on plate and garnish with coriander leaves.