80g glass noodle
1 red pepper flesh
50g spinach leaves
1 medium size onion
1 tablespoon ItWork! Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO/Minyak Kelapa Dara)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon salt
- Put the glass noodle in a bowl and pour warm water on it. Leave it for 5minute. Drain the water and after that soak it with cold water.
- Cut carrot and cucumber into strips (you also can grate it to get a very fine carrot and cucumber).
- Cut the pepper flesh into strips approximately 4 cm long.
- Cut the onion into thinly slice.
- Put the spinach leaves into a sieve and pour boiling water over them, then rinse in cold water and drain.
- Mix the glass noodle with cucumber, carrot, spinach leaves and red pepper. Mix together the Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO/Minyak Kelapa Dara), soy sauce and lemon juice and pour it on the mixed glass noodle salad and mix it well. Serve it on plate and garnish with coriander leaves.