4 x 200g pieces of fish fillets (any kind of fish)
1/3 cup light soy sauce
2 tbsp. ItWorks! Virgin Coconut Oil
6cm piece ginger, peeled, finely shredded
2 spring onions, finely shredded
- Scrunch the sides of 4 squares of foil and then place a fish fillet in each.
- Place dishes in a steamer over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Pour the soy sauce over the fish.
- Cover and cook for 6 minutes or until just cooked through
- Place a little salad on each plate, top with fish and spoon over a little cooking juice.
- Heat both ItWorks! VCO in a small frying pan over medium heat, add ginger and spring onions, then immediately pour over fish and serve.