1 cup flour
2 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
1 cup coconut milk
3 tablespoons ItWorks! VCO
1 large egg
whipped cream, if desired
maple syrup, if desired
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- In liquid measuring cup, whisk together the ItWorks! VCO, coconut milk and egg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring until just combined. Let sit while you heat up your waffle iron.
- Grease your waffle iron if needed and cook waffles until the waffles are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with cream and syrup, if desired.