1 cups overnight steamed rice
2 ½ tbsp. ItWorks! VCO
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 cloves garlic, minced
1 sausage, cut into small cubes
½ cup frozen mixed vegetables, defrost
1 tbsp. soy sauce
Salt, to taste
- Break up the lumpy overnight rice with the back of the spoon or fork, or with your hand.
- Heat ½ tablespoon of the ItWorks! VCO in a wok over high heat and cook the eggs first. Use the spatula to break the eggs into small pieces. Set aside.
- Reheat the wok with the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and stir-fry the garlic until aromatic. Add the sausage pieces and stir-fry until light brown before adding the mixed vegetables. Stir to combine well.
- Add the rice into the wok and use the spatula to stir-fry continuously until the all the ingredients are well blended.
- Add soy sauce into the wok, blending it well with the rice and ingredients. Return the cooked eggs into the wok and combine with the rice. Dish out and serve immediately.