1 teaspoon caster sugar
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs, beaten
- Add caster sugar, soy sauce and salt to the beaten eggs and stir well.
- Heat the omelette pan over medium heat. Soak a paper towel in a little of ItWorks! VCO and wipe the pan to grease it.
- Pour in some egg mixture and tilt the pan to coat evenly. When the omelette starts to set, roll it up towards you using a pair of chopsticks or a spatula. Keeping the rolled omelette in the pan and push it back to the farthest side from you.
- Oil the empty part of the pan with the paper towel again. Again, pour in some egg mixture into the empty side, lift up the first roll with chopsticks and let the egg mixture runs underneath.
- When it looks half set, roll the omelette around the first roll to make a single roll with many layers.
- Move the roll gently onto a sushi rolling mat covered with a clear sheet of plastic wrap. Roll the omelette firmly into the mat and leave to stand rolled for 5 minutes.
- Cut the rolled omelette into 1 inch slices crossways.